CONDITION MONITORING PRACTICES
- Oil Analysis – this report shows that the oil is of suitable condition. Particles are small in size and further trending is required. TAN is stable. Contact us for sample of report
- Wear Particle analysis – this report shows different forms of excessive wear. To address reduction of wear mode and prevention of machinery failure. Contact us for sample of report
- Vibration Analysis – this report will show trending of vibration frequencies on different motors highlighting suitable running conditions and also possible failures. Contact for sample of report
- Thermo Graphics this report also shows images of thermal anomalies and areas of spots of overheating. Thermo-graphics are now used as statutory requirements for certain insurance companies. Contact us for sample of report
ANALYSIS FOR COMPRESSED AIR
- Data Logging – providing a detailed analysis complete with graphical representation of how efficient your compressor system is running. For further details on this report contact. Contact us for sample of report
- Leak detection – this report provides a detailed
analysis applicable to BRC audits and ISO 8573-1 (2010)
and breathing air BSEN 12021. In this report it also illustrates essential information required for food and
- Air Quality Contact us for sample of report
- Particle Analysis – this report provides a detailed analysis applicable to BRC audits and ISO 8573-1 (2010)
and breathing air BSEN 12021. In this report it also illustrates essential information required for food and pharmaceutical applications.
Benefits of Condition Monitoring & Analysis
- Reduce Maintenance costs.
- Prevent machinery failure.
- Reduce Downtime and Production loss.
- Energy Efficient.
- Schedule Maintenance.
- Detection of premature breakdown of lubrication and additive depletion.
- Detection of internal wear mode.
- Identification of wear particles.
- Detection of external contaminants moisture / dirt etc.
- Extend oil life.
- Reduce waste Oil.
Introducing Tan Delta – Oil condition monitoring, world leading inline real time oil quality monitoring technologies and solutions.
The Tan Delta Technology Advantage
Unlike other oil condition sensors, Tan Delta technology will provide Full Spectrum Holistic (FSH) monitoring of any oil type in any application in real time. FSH monitoring will also ensure that any change in quality is instantly detected, accurately measured and reported – no matter the cause of the condition loss – water, particles, soot, acid, viscosity etc. This unique capability ensures that oil condition is optimally managed hence nothing is missed as a result.
Oil Condition Matters
Furthermore the condition of your oil will also determine the efficiency and productivity of your equipment. Also poor quality oil will strain and reduce equipment output, reduce life, cause accelerated wear and break downs. Even more accurate monitoring of oil condition using FSH technology from Tan Delta ensures that oil condition is optimally managed – its not changed too often causing unnecessary cost and equally not left to cause damage to equipment. Above all the ultimate benefit to you is a significant reduction in equipment operating costs.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS: Pin point and plan optimal maintenance schedules based upon need. Typical reduction in maintenance costs up to about 30% as a result.
- INCREASED EQUIPMENT EFFICIENCY: Reduced equipment failures and maintenance times increase equipment productivity. Good oil condition improves equipment efficiency even more.
- FULL SPECTRUM HOLISTIC OIL MONITORING: This also accurately detects any change in the condition of nay oil type – wear and/or contamination of any kind.
- QUICK & EASY TO INSTALL: Finally Tan Delta’s systems are also quick and easy to install on any equipment operating in any environment. Leading to instant results and benefits consequently.