Bagging Machine Equipment Ireland
ILS Engineering is proud to be an official distributor for APP Ltd. We offer a cost effective, ‘one stop shop’ for all your bagging needs including sales information on all of our equipment, bags that run on our machines as well as our competitors, full-service support and stock of spare parts.
Our focus is to supply and provide high quality materials, equipment and customer service. As a solutions driven company, test our expertise and see what we can offer you to increase production and lower your bottom line.
We extrude a variety of films including high strength linear-low polyethylene, biodegradable, volatile corrosive inhibitor, anti-static, and UV protective films. We extrude any of these films in various colours and various levels of opacity to include tinted films. All bags can be recycled.
ILS Engineering provides not only off-the-shelf bagging systems but also complex, customized solutions where our equipment is completely integrated to robotics, inspection, production and processing equipment. We offer evaluation services so that customers are fully aware of the system capabilities and concerns regarding the application.
If you require more information on any of the Bagging Technology above please contact us:
T-375 & T-300 Bagging Machines
The T-375 perfectly incorporates the most efficient bagging technology with a Zebra thermal transfer printer for “next-bag-out” printing. This patented feature allows for printing, just prior to loading which guarantees accurate labelling. You can now package quantities of just one part number! Adjustable cart available!
The T-300 has the all the great functionality of the T-375 but without the printing option. The T-300 is the ideal simple and cost-effective bagging machine.
- Four colour screen with pop-up windows
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting screens
- Pre-set and totalising bag counter
- Automatic “paced” operation with fill time delay timer
- Universal, adjustable parts chute
- Adjustable support shelf
- Blower with flow controls
- One-year limited parts warranty
Seal mechanism 1/8″ Solid heater bar
Cycle operation Automatic paced
Bag size range (10″ rolls) 50mm x 50mm – 2″ x 2″ up to 280mm x 410mm – 11″ x 16″
Guard-switch feature Standard
Product pass-through 75mm up to 130mm 3″ to 5″
Dimensions 510mm W x 360mm D x 540mm H – 20″ W x 14″ D x 21″ H
Weight 50kgs/ 56kgs – 110 lbs./125 lbs.
T-375 Bagging Machine Integrating with Robotic Arm
Uniquely…..The T-375 is the only machine in the tabletop category with the capability to integrate with third party automation and robotics.
The T-375 integrates with APP’s and third-party automation machines and devices
Robotics…..The T-375 can also be supplied with an auxiliary interface which communicates with the robotic arm ensuring the bag only cycles when the part(s) are safely in the bag. The interface also tells the robotics if there is a problem, for instance when the T-375 runs out of bags, no parts covering the floor.
If you need more information on Robotic integration Contact us on 01 287 5859
T-1000 & T-1000W Bagging Machines
The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is our “top-of-the-line bagger”. It is no wonder the T-1000 is also our best-selling machine! Designed for long or short runs, the T-1000 has the capability of cycling over 60 bags per minute, faster than any operator could manually feed. The T-1000 is also fast enough to keep up with automatic infeed equipment including vibratory bowl counters, scales and infeed conveyors. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is also designed to run inline with punch/stamp presses, injection mold machines, blister machines and other continuous feed manufacturing equipment for inline bagging.
The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ can reduce your packaging costs with high speeds, versatility, reliability and simplicity.
- “User-Friendly” Touch Screen Interface Panel: Change settings “on the fly”, turn on counters or other options, control machine speed, or other auxiliary equipment. Programmable for up to thirty settings. Quickly position the operator panel wherever you desire with a long arm extension and ball joint mounting bracket.
- Patented “Teflon Shield™” moves Teflon away from heater bar, except when sealing, for extended Teflon life up to 10 times the life of standard sealers.
- Uses Advanced Poly-Bags™ (pre-opened bags on rolls, manufactured by Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.) with sizes ranging from 2″ x 3″ to 14″ x 30″ and thickness from 1 mil to 5 mil. T-1000 “Wide” uses bags ranging from 4″ x 6″ to 18″ x 36″.
- Designed with a small footprint and equipped rugged casters, the T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is designed for easy movement to various production cells throughout your plant.
- The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is crafted from the highest quality components and materials to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment. We guarantee long life with minimal maintenance (one-year parts warranty).
- Energy Conservation & Component Saver provides for extended component life. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is programmed to turn off components when not in use including the touch screen, motor, air and heater bar.
- Four internal counters are standard: 1) Pre-set Counter – the bagger stops when the predetermined count has been reached. 2) Totalling Counter – reset this counter at the beginning of each shift or day to record packaging production over a period of time. 3) Continuous Strip Counter – set the number of bags (not separated at the perforation) to feed in a continuous strip. 4) Maintenance Counter – total machine cycle counter for preventative maintenance/component inspection intervals.
- Anti-Jam Device – Detects obstructions in the seal area, automatically reverses the pressure bar and stops the cycle operation.
- Technical assistance screens provide access to INPUT/OUTPUT IO without removing covers.
- Pop-up troubleshooting screens indicate operation messages as well as fault conditions.
Weight 123kgs / 146kgs – 275 lbs. 325 lbs.
Dimensions 940mm W x 107mm D / 120mm W 920mm D – 37″ width x 42″ depth 47″ width x 36″ depth
Memory 32 job saves / 999 label saves
Load Height 760mm – 104mm / 30 – 41″
Cycle Rate up to 80 bags/min.*
Seal Bar 138mm / 460mm – 15″ wide bronze 18″ wide bronze
Bag Size Minimum 50mm x 76mm / 100mm x 150mm – 2″ x 3″ 4″ x 6″
Bag Size Maximum 360mm x 760mm / 460mm x 910mm – 14″ x 30″ 18″ x 36″
Product Pass Through Upt o 200mm – 4″ (up to 8″)
Electric 240/220V, 60/50Hz 240/220V, 60/50Hz
FLC 10 amps 10 amps
Air 1.5 cfm, 80 psi 1.5 cfm, 80 psi
Touch Screen Funnel,
Foot Switch Guards,
Manual 1 Year Parts Warranty Included – extendable to 24 months
T-1000H & T-1000H Wide Bagging Machines
The T-1000 Horizontal Bagger™ perfectly offers versatile solutions to packaging a wide variety of products that are difficult to load on a vertical bagger. It’s perfect for a variety of products including shirts and other clothing, towels and sheets, gasket kits, large gaskets, filters, manuals, kits with instructions, coils of rope or cable, bread or other bagged goods, and more!
Manually slide your product horizontally into the bag, or automatically push the product into the bag and your bagger does the rest! After the product enters the bag, the bagger seals the bag at the loading station and automatically discharges the product on an opptional horizontal take away conveyor or a bin. The next bag is then indexed into position and blown open, ready to receive the next product.
- Adjustable angle – let gravity do most of the work!
- The LC-10 Light Curtain is a standard feature, making your system safer
- Helps meet quality standards because you are closer to the bag and can visually inspect product as it’s entering the bag
- Patented “Next Bag Out” printing option virtually eliminates mislabelled bags
- BO-30 Bag Opening Device is a standard feature that shapes the bag to fit the product for automatic loading applications; also, available as an option
- Standard Touch Screen Operator Panel allows the operator to track production, adjust settings and receive technical operation information. Up to 32 jobs can be saved for instant job changeover. Pop-up numeric keypads and other window and message screens provide fast setting changes and prompt information to operators.
- A Solid Bronze Heater Bar maintains constant heat with “independent action” sealing. Coupled with our patented Teflon Shield and Anti-Jam obstruction detection, we guarantee perfect seals and low maintenance.
- A horizontal flat belt conveyor removes product from the sealing area to further packing stations. Increased product pass-through for products up to 8″ thick.
- Compact design to “fit” in any packaging operation (shown below with optional Ti-1000 Thermal Transfer Printer). Print inline while loading your product; stop applying pressure sensitive labels. Print part numbers, text, logos, graphics and bar codes directly to the surface of the bag. See the Ti-1000 Thermal Transfer Printer Product page for details.
- Stainless “Slide” Plate provides a low friction surface with easy-open bag and product guides.
Weight 126kgs / 150kgs – 282 lbs. 332 lbs.
Dimensions 36″ width x 81″ long
(including 3′ conveyor) 47″ width X 93″ long
(including 4′ conveyor)
Memory 32 job saves 32 job saves
Load Height 40″ 40″
Cycle Rate 100 bags/min.* 100 bags/min.*
Seal Bar 15″ wide bronze 18″ wide bronze
Bag Size Minimum 3″ x 5″ 4″ x 7″
Bag Size Maximum 14″ x 30″ 18″ x 30″
Product Pass Through Up to 200mm – Up to 8″
Electric 240/220V, 60/50Hz 240/220V, 60/50Hz
FLC 10 amps 10 amps
Air 1.5 cfm, 80 psi 1.5 cfm, 80 psi
Touch Screen Funnel, Foot Switch, Guards
Manual 1 Year Parts Warranty Includeded
Exposed Belt Width 14″ 18″
Length 3′ Standard (up to 100′) 4′ Standard (up to 100′)
Height Adjustable Height & Tilt Adjustable Height & Tilt
Belt Speed Up to 50’/min. Up to 50’/min.
Motor 1/8 HP, DC 1/8 HP, DC
Ti-1000 “Z” Inline Thermal Transfer Printer
Advanced Poly-Packaging has the right printer for your job! The latest in print head technology! The printer incorporates Zebra’s latest Higher Performance series print engine. Integrated into the bagging operation with touch screen control, it has the graphic capability to print bar codes, texts, lines, logos, and other custom graphics directly on the poly bag.
• Flexible connectivity including simultaneous Ethernet, USB or Parallel connections
• Format labels up to 4″ wide and 12″ long, with dot density of 8.0 dots/mm (203dpi).
• Print bar codes, text, lines, logos, and other custom graphics.
• 8″ wide (102mm) print head available
• 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) print resolution (300 dpi / 12 dots/mm available)
• 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash Memory
Ti-1000Z-RAP Continuous Inline Thermal Printer
We should have called it our Ti-1000Z “Speedy Gonzalez” Roll-a-Print (RAP). Using Zebra print technology and Advanced Poly feeding and registration technology, the newest and fastest of our Roll-a-Print series can print up to 80 bags per minute. Bags feed continuously through the print head at 10” per second for outstanding print quality.
• Perforation or photo optic registration system for precise thermal print registration
• Perfectly integrated with the T-1000, the Ti-1000Z RAP is operated from a single touch
screen that also controls the bagger.
• 203, 300 or 600 dpi print resolution available
• 4”, 5” or 8” wide print heads available
• Film accumulator for continuous feeding and tension control
• Full color touch screen/PLC operation with alarm outputs
Options & Accessories
Light Safety Curtain LC-10
Light curtain acts as a safety device to reverse the pressure seal bar and stop the operation of the bagger when objects are detected in the sensing area. Includes light screen controller, mounting brackets, interface cables, safety relay, program enabled in PLC. Note Optional trailing edge signal available to automatically cycle bagger when object or hand leaves light curtain field for “hands-off” packaging. This option increases production up to 40% versus footswitch or dual palm button operations.
Load Shelf LS-10
Supports the bottom/ back of bag during loading of heavier or bulkier products. Pneumatically operated, adjustable shelf provides support and takes initial impact of heavier products dropping in the bag. Shelf tilts downward after sealing, dropping product from shelf. Various lengths for longer bag sizes.
CF-20 Optical Frame Counting Funnel.
Programmable counting function enabled to count parts, then automatically initiate the Bagger cycle operation when the final count is reached.
Count from 1 to 99,999 Accurate detection of smaller components of at least 1/8″
Removes excess air from the bag. Sponge or rubber loop deflators push the air out just prior to sealing,
Partition Table Attachment
Stainless steel partitioned utility table keeps products separated for manual kit packaging. Two sizes available depending upon size and quantity of product. Adjustable tilt and height to fit over bagger.
Dual Optical Palm Buttons
OSHA approved safety device. Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be pressed simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not pressed at the same time, the bagger will not cycle, ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended when no funnel is present.
Verifies that barcodes on pre-printed or thermally printed bags are readable and stops the cycle operation when a non-readable barcode is detected.
Flat Seal Assembly
Decreases the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area while increasing seal integrity. Pneumatically operated opposing “fingers” pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the seal area.